CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OK-OK-OK

I am going to try this blog thing. Everyone who knows me, knows I have plenty to say. But....can I type out my stories?

Tonight, all is well with my family and that is a very good thing.

My hubby, Leonard is talking to his son, Len on the phone.

My eldest, Clint and his daughter (Ada) have gone to bed.

My youngest, Grant just left with his girlfriend (Nicole).

Tuesday night is family dinner night. We started doing this when Grant bought a house and moved out in April of this year. Ada comes to visit us on Tuesday. Leonard or Popi (Ada calls him) usually cooks. If not we pick up pizza or go out to eat.

After dinner Ada always wants to go walking. So, Popi-Noni(that's me)-Clint-Grant or Unkie(Ada calls him)-Nicole or Cole(Ada calls her)-Zoe(Clint's dog)-Wimples(our dog)and ADA goes walking. Popi and Ada has walking sticks to help them walk. Ada would stay outside all the time if she could, but the mosquitoes sent us running in tonight. I will close for tonight. Good night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You did it! Now keep up the good work so I won't have to break back into your blog!

Amanda said...

YAY!! Welcome to the world wide web blog land!! see you tomorrow!!