CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get Started

This is what happens when your friend has your password. No, this is not Lilah writing this. This is her friend (or I use to be). I thought if I started she might jump in there and start writing herself. She has many stories to share. Living with Leonard (otherwise known as Popi) could be a never ending topic. Add two grown sons (Clint and Grant), a granddaughter (Ada), a dog (wimples 2, 3 or 4 I can't remember), a job, and a friend like me - there you go - always someone or something to write or "vent" about! Okay, LilahwithanH, lets get started!!














This picture is from our trip to the beach in June.
From left to right:Kerrie, Debbie (me the ex friend now) Kaylin,Eli, Ada, Lilah (the one that won't blog) Leonard, and McKenzie.

0 comments: